Thursday, April 16, 2015

Where Do I Start..?

How about where we first met? Those are always the interesting stories about how families come together, hehe. 

Well back in 2008-2009 yes we are high school sweethearts, we met in our cooking class, funny story his first words to me were "Hey, Is your favorite color purple...?" and I look at him like what did he just ask me? I responded back with "No it's green.." and the rest is history haha, no but seriously we became really great friends after that, but we had little clue that we liked each other until it was like ok schools out and everyone went their own way during the summer. The following year we were in foods class again with each other and all I remember was giving him a big hug and saying "I don't think I've ever missed someone so much." I know cheesy right? Well lets fast forward a bit I ended up moving in with him and his family and we moved to another state and we had our ups and downs being teenagers trying to learn how to have someone in your space and living with another family, now being a parent myself now I would never let my kids do that, but through it all we ended up stronger and learning a lot from each other and growing to love each other more and more and I think the purest love of all is the ones were you would go through hell and back for that one person and you never expect anything in return but the same love. So we finished school and moved out on our own with some really great friends, and during that time we found out we were going to be parents! We were scared, nervous, and really excited. Not knowing what we would be getting ourselves into. but we did it. moved out on our own once the lease and everything was up and during my 37th week of pregnancy I ended up having our little bundle of joy a couple of weeks early due to some unfortunate complications which is a story for another time, Our life is still beginning and we are happier than ever, as much as we have been through I would never change a thing, our story is a love that will last through the ages and our strength is something to be witnessed. 

This is our beautiful, crazy life and I'm happy to share our journey with all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment